Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

CPS #248

Eye appointment: I have one pair of contacts left, so I made an appointment with the eye doctor for this morning. Thank goodness for insurance, that's all I gotta say when I went up to the counter to pay my bill. The surprise at the end of the appointment was that I got a free pair of sunglasses for the wall. I'm not sure if they were doing that with every customer, but that was totally unexpected, but cool. I picked out ones with plastic white frames (I have sensitive skin and some metals make me itch). Very retro.

Spin class: It was a good workout, as usual. However, there was an added bonus of a cute guy in the class. ;) Maybe I'll get the guts to talk to him. Ha ha.

I dunno what my deal is. I mean, if I have to talk to someone at work or for work, I have no problem approaching them. However, I can't seem to channel that part of me when I'm trying to talk to people socially. :P

Nail polish: Currently rocking OPI's Cuckoo For This Color. Plain. No image. I hadn't given this bottle of nail polish any love this year. The last time I wore it was last December.

Card: Here's my take on CPS #278. I dug out a set of brads that I hadn't used in a while to put in the center of some paper flowers. I felt like I needed to take a break from the Christmas-themed cards.
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Mango Frost
Stamps: Savvy Stamps (sentiment)
Punches: Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch
Brad: K.I. Memories- Enchanting Epoxy Brads, Recollections- Silver Circles
Flowers: Prima, Recollections
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

1 comments :

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm also entering my card for the CPS challenge. Your's is such a fun,warm, sunny card.

Post a Comment