Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

RJ's Twin

From what I heard from people at the office, today's movie selection was Backdraft. I didn't see it though because I was enjoying my teleworking day in my pajamas.

When I went to my parents' house last night, I picked up 2 boxes of my old stuff and went through them today. I found this black and white stuffed cat that I got as a present back in college. I was very amused because it looked very similar to RJ.

I was going to do a scrapbook page of all my movie stubs from this year, but that project will have to wait until later. Julie came over today, and we made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to bring to the neighbors. And now we're being lazy, watching episodes of Big Bang Theory.

Whoo hoo, four day weekend ahead!

The end.

0 comments :

Post a Comment