Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Movies at the Office, Day #1

Today started off kinda rough because I got into bed last night around 11 PM to start Nicholas Sparks' latest book Best of Me, and I got so into it that I didn't put it down until 12:30 AM. This resulted in me struggling to get out of bed. Fortunately, because of the casual dress code this week, I didn't really have to put so much thought into what I was wearing. As long as it was clean, I was outta there. I went so far as to forgo the make up because, really, who's gonna care?

The a/v technology in the conference room was a little wonky today. By popular vote, we decided to watch the movie Fletch, but for some reason, the music in the movie was working but the dialogue track wasn't. We tried the Inglorious Bastards DVD to see if the same thing would happen, and it did. Finally, we tried my Toy Story 3 DVD (ha ha, I win) and you could hear enough dialogue to figure out what was going on. The IT guy came into fix the a/v settings so I'm hoping that it'll all be good for tomorrow's movie watching session.

I promised to bake some cookies to bring into the office tomorrow, so I baked some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. There was no space for the last cookie, but I plopped it on the cookie sheet anyway. It turned into a square cookie. Guess which ones are going to my family tomorrow? Heh.

0 comments :

Post a Comment