Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Trying Out Bundle Monster Image Plates

I have been really enjoying experimenting with the Konad image plate that I got a while back. My only issue with Konad is that the image plates are a little on the expensive side. I went back to Amazon.com to check out any knock-off brands that would have the same value, but at a cheaper price. I read the reviews for this Bundle Monster 25 pack of image plates and decided to give them a try. From what I understand, this set is better than the first one that they have on the market, so I'm glad they listened to customer feedback to make some improvements. Each Konad plate is about $7. The Bundle Monster pack was $21.99 ($0.88 per image plate).

My French manicure from the weekend was looking a little beat up, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to try out one of the nail polishes that I bought recently and a Bundle Monster image plate, specifically one that had the fans. I didn't notice any difference between my Konad plate and the Bundle Monster plate, but I'm not sure if that's the case across the board yet because I've only tried one image so far. If I run into any problems, I'll be sure to report on them. Pale blue: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Blue-Away. Dark Blue: China Glaze in Little Drummer Boy. Bundle Monster plate #215 .

On another note, I need to find a better top coat. I currently use the OPI one, but I find that it sometimes smudges the image on my nail. Maybe I'm putting it on too thick? Does anyone out there have any recommendations? I've heard that the Seche Vite one is good, but it has one of those warnings on the packaging.

0 comments :

Post a Comment