Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tuesday Trigger: Deck the Halls

Friends: I met up with my former boss for dinner tonight to catch up. It's been about a year since the last time we had dinner together, so it was nice to hear how she's doing (and, of course, gossip about people at work, heh.)

Random act of kindness/weather: It has been raining pretty steadily the past two days and the rain has made the earthworms come out. When I was walking around outside today between buildings, I noticed a crowd of people looking at something on the ground. As I got closer, I found out that they were all looking at an earthworm that had crawled out of the ground. One of the ladies was in the process of picking it up to "rescue it."

Card: Here's my take on this week's Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger Challenge. The paper already has a little glitter on it, but I used my finger to spread some silver glitter glue on the green ornaments to make them
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Nana's Kitchen, My Mind's Eye- Countdown to Christmas
Punch: EK Success Photo Tags Large
Stamp: Studio G (sentiment)
Other: Brown Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

2 comments :

Lai-Yoke said...

Great take on the challenge, Tina! Such an colourful and fun card!

Marlena M. said...

I love this, it's so darling! ;)

Post a Comment