Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Hello, Cool Phone

Shopping: Hooray for a four day weekend! I went to spin class this morning and felt great leaving. Afterwards, Julie and I went to the Verizon kiosk at the mall. I've been wanting an iPhone for a while, but didn't feel comfortable shelling out the $30 data plan until I got my promotion. Since my promotion is effective January 1st, I figured this would be a good time to get it. I was debating on getting a Silhouette cutting machine as a post-promotion treat to myself, but I've survived this long without it, I'll survive a while longer. I debated between the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, and the differences between the two wasn't enough to convince me to spend an extra $100 for the newest version. I was impressed that the iPhone shipped a few hours after I left the kiosk. Hooray for good customer service. Buh-bye, clunky old phone. Hello, future cool phone.

Nails:
After a few days of bare nails, I decided to try on another new nail polish color. This one is a glitter polish, and while I foresee it being a pain to take off in a few days, the color is pretty so it'll be worth the hassle. This color is Ulta in Tink-Her-Bell (after 3 coats). It came in an Ulta Quake Nail Polish duo set with a black crackle polish. In the future, I might put this over a base coat of another color.

0 comments :

Post a Comment