Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Butterfly Nails

Half Marathon Recap: I forgot to mention yesterday that when I was at the half marathon, there was a funny guy at the Mile 2 marker that I was standing at. He had a megaphone and was cheering on the runners. "It's a great day for a marathon. Way to go runners! Keep it up! Don't forget to drink that water. There are two things that you need when you're running a marathon: water and Jesus! Amen!" He kept repeating this and usually got a few chuckles from the athletes.

Nails:
It's been quite a while since I've done any nail stamping, so I decided to do some tonight. The butterfly image was appealing to me because it reminded me of spring. I think you'd have to be kinda close to realize they were butterflies. From far away, I think most people would wonder what was up with my banged up manicure. Base coat: Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in Yellow Kitty. (2 coats). Pink: Cover Girl 3-in-1 056 Fabulous Fuchsia. Bundle Monster plate #205.

1 comments :

Jen W. said...

Actually from a distance it probably looks like a funky leopard print!

Post a Comment