Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pebbles, Continued

RJ: RJ was doing his sea otter impression again this afternoon. While I appreciate his willingness to cuddle with me while I'm watching TV, those days are going to be limited as the days are getting warmer. It was probably closer to 80 today, and it's only March!

Food: Have you tried the new birthday cake Oreos? They are in celebration of the 100th birthday of Oreos. The bag died a very quick death in this house.

Card: I'm continuing my use of the layered felt embellishments from Pebbles. I first cut out the floral pattered paper and then dug through my packages of Pebbles embellishments to find a color that matched. The cupcake one was close enough.
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal
Paper: American Crafts- Dear Lizzy
Stamps: Studio G
Punch: Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Felt Embellishments: Pebbles Birthday Party

0 comments :

Post a Comment