Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping

Shopping + Buyer's Remorse: Today's shopping excursion after my 1-hour spin class this morning resulted in both good and bad things. Let's start with the bad stuff first. I have been meaning to replace the reed diffuser in my living room, and I found one at HomeGoods. I brought it home and set it up. Within a few minutes, I thought I was going to gag. The fragrance was so strong, and while I liked it at the store, I definitely didn't like it when it was in my house. I tossed that s*** out. There goes $8 down the drain. Sigh.

Oh, well. Anyway, let's move on to the good stuff. I found a BUNCH of Basic Grey goodies at Tuesday morning (see video below) and comfy dresses on sale at Target. I can't wait to wear them this week! I also got HP printer ink, peanut butter, and bras on sale at Target too, but that's not as exciting as the dresses.

Tuesday Morning Haul: Here are the goodies that I bought yesterday and today at two different Tuesday Mornings.

0 comments :

Post a Comment