Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hello, Hero Arts

Here's another card in my effort to use the new supplies that I acquired recently. I took a piece of white cardstock and stamped the music score first with Antique Linen. Then I stamped the Flower Bird Garden image with Versamark right on top of the music score image, sprinkled clear embossing powder on top, and then used a heat gun to melt the clear embossing powder. Now, it's time to have some fun with using Distress Inks as water colors. I stamped the ink pad on a large clear block and used my Aqua Painter to color in the image. I kept a paper towel near by to soak up any ink that got on the clear embossed part. Ta da!

Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Stampendous! in White
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Broken China, Warm Honey, Barn Door, Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint, Antique Linen.
Stamps: Hero Arts- Everyday Sayings, Flower Bird Garden. Stampendous (music score)
Paper: American Crafts- Hello Sunshine
Other: Liquid Pearl in White Opal

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Very nice Tina, I like very much....I have that stamp, shall have to try that technique. :)

Post a Comment