Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hello Lovely

I used two more of the Stampin' Up stamps that I bought last weekend. I had some pink cardstock leftover from another card that I made so I started there first by die cutting a label from it. Then I stamped the music score stamp on a white piece of cardstock and die cut that with a label one smaller than the one I used to cut the pink one. I stamped the flower and grass images. Then came the tough part of tying the baker's twine in a bow. Once that was done, I assembled the card and added the sentiment at the bottom. Ta da!

Card Specs:

Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal, Warm Green, Warm Red. Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen.
Paper: Chatterbox
Stamp: Stampin' Up- Garden Silhouettes (floral, sentiment), K.I. Memories- Garden (grass), Stampendous (music score)
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4
Stickers: Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, EK Success Postage Stamp border punch
Other: Recollections Pearls, We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Fancy Floss in Referee

0 comments :

Post a Comment