Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Hello, American Crafts

At the office: Today was the first Friday that I've been at the office in a long time. I decided to switch my teleworking day for this past Monday because I was asked to sit on an interview. All I have to say is that I'm so glad that I'm not in the hot seat. I suppose you could argue that the interviewer seat is equally as hard because you have to choose one candidate out of many, but I think that pressure is really on the department that's hiring, which I'm not really a part of. I was just there to offer another opinion.

Card: Here's my card for today. I used many of the American Crafts products that I bought a few weeks ago. I'm not one to use tags, but I think the greyish one that I used in this card is a good compliment to the yellow background.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal
Paper: American Crafts- Peachy Keen, Die Cuts with a View- Mango Frost
Stamps: Hero Arts- Everyday Sayings
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Fiskars Apron Lace border punch
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Brad: American Crafts Pearl Brad
Tag: American Crafts Bits- Peachy Keen Collection
Paper Flower: American Crafts Delights- Slide
Clay: Sculpy Clay in Blue Pearl, Premo Sculpey Clay in Fuchsia

0 comments :

Post a Comment