Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

30-Day Experiment

I recently watched this TED talk about trying something new for 30 days. I was inspired to do something like that, and since it's a whole new month, why not? Today is Day 1 of a "no candy, no chocolate" policy (I eat too much of both anyway). So far, so good. The key is to just skip that aisle at the grocery store completely. If I don't buy it, I won't eat it. I think that part will not take as much will power as resisting candy/chocolate at the office.

This policy doesn't include ice cream or frozen yogurt. I have to appease my sweet tooth some how. I went to FrozenYo again with Jennifer and got cheesecake/cookies and cream twist frozen yogurt with strawberry topping and mochi pieces. See? No candy or chocolate. A group of coworkers was already there enjoying their frozen yogurt. Those gift cards are being put to good use!

0 comments :

Post a Comment