Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

One-Layer Wednesday #84

This week's One-Layer Wednesday (#84) focused on pinks and orange. I decided to dig out some stamps that I hadn't used yet. I thought this large Thankful stamp would work well as the focal point of the card. The first version of this card had flowers around the sentiment, but then I couldn't position them right. I went in a totally different direction with the second and final card by using the border image and stamped it repeatedly with different shades of pinks and orange.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird, Dark Peony, Tangerine, Orchid Pastel.
Stamps: American Crafts- Herbs, Inkadinkado- Thankful for Everything
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper

1 comments :

Susan said...

Love how this turned out! I tried to do something like this with some chevron stamps and it didn't look good at all...I think it must have been the inks I used...this is so bright and pretty!

Post a Comment