Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Fall-To Layout #183

At the office: This week is employee appreciation week, and it started with free breakfast (fruit, yogurt, eggs, croissants, etc.). This was really nice because I've been missing the staff breakfasts lately. I started working from home on Fridays during the summer and the free staff breakfasts are on the last Friday of the month. I got lucky this month.

Compliments: My new haircut and dress got some compliments today. It was definitely a good self esteem day. :)

Surprise snail mail: My former officemate Jennifer (who is currently working from home, on bed rest, pregnant with twin girls) snail mailed me an article that she tore out of a magazine. It was about different fun manicures. I think it's funny that she thought of me when she saw it.

Card: I feel like I've been doing lots of cards with this sort of layout lately, but that's okay because I know it works and the cards that I've done turned out great! Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #183.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird.
Paper: American Crafts- Letterbox
Stamp: Studio G
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral Doily Motifs
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots)
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Brad: American Crafts Fabric Brad
Flowers: Recollections
Other: Brown Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

0 comments :

Post a Comment