Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

AC Woes, Part 3

AC woes, Part 3: I got a call this morning around 9 AM from the air conditioning people saying that they a) got the equipment I needed for my place and b) wanted to schedule a date and time to come by. The lady on the phone asked me how I was doing. I wanted to laugh and say "I've been in a house with no AC when DC's summer is in full force, complete with oppressive humidity and grossness outside. How the *beep* do you think I'm feeling?" (I don't handle heat very well...) But that would be wrong to take my frustration out on her since it's not her fault that my AC is broken. I just left it at "It's really warm in the house and I'm really glad that you called." They could come by on Friday, but unfortunately I'm going to be in a training that day so they will come by next Tuesday instead. I just have to hang in there for another week. ithinkicanithinkicanithinkican.

Card: Here's another birthday card that I made tonight. I had this card base leftover from last night. I'm really loving this yellow American Crafts patterned paper. I have used it in so many cards lately it seems. I wanted to use some recent Stampin' Up acquisitions as well as some washi tape because these are items that I haven't used in a while. I stamped the red flowers on a piece of scrap paper and then onto the circle for a lighter impression.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink in Blackbird, Warm Red
Stamp: Stampin' Up- Fresh Vintage, Stampin' Up- Elementary Elegance
Paper: American Crafts- Peachy Keen, g.c.d. Studios- Chianti Collection
Punches: Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large
Washi tape: The Container Store

0 comments :

Post a Comment