Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

No More AC Woes!

AC woes, the end: Aaaaaaaaand the AC is back in the house, yay! The workmen came around 9 AM and left around 1 PM. I was thinking that this job would take about 6 hours, as the lady on the phone cautioned me, so I was pleasantly surprised that it took a shorter amount of time. The home warranty that I got when I bought the house has really paid off.

Card: Here's a card that I made today using some paper scraps and a cute felt embellishment from Pebbles.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Wild Honey
Stamps: Stampin' Up- Elementary Elegance
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Mango Frost, American Crafts- Peachy Keen, American Crafts- Dear Lizzy
Felt Embellishment: Pebbles- Birthday Party
Other: Black Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker, Liquid Pearl in White Opal

0 comments :

Post a Comment