Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Floral Birthday Card

I decided to switch my work-from-home day from Friday to today because I'm taking Friday off this week. My friend Suzie is coming to visit from NYC, hooray!

June is always a fun card month because I know of a few people that have June birthdays. I used this card as an excuse to use some Basic Grey Bloomers. They are great embellishments because they add texture and visual interest to the card, but aren't so bulky that you can't send the card through the mail.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink in Blackbird, Rose Coral
Paper: American Crafts- Peachy Keen
Stamp: Hero Arts- Envelope Pattern, Studio G (sentiment)
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Foliage
Floral stickers: Basic Grey Bloomers- Hopscotch collection
Punch: EK Success Postage Stamp border punch
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

0 comments :

Post a Comment