Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Being Daring

I did something that I haven't done before today.

I cut my own hair!

My bangs were getting long and I didn't want to pay for a haircut since I'm okay with the length of the rest of my hair. I watch a couple of YouTube videos on how to cut side-swept bangs and tried to follow their example. I think it would have been easier if I used my mom's pair of professional salon scissors, but some sharp craft scissors did the trick. This will hold me over until the end of the summer.

I hope.

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

I cut my hair all the time.....course I used to be a hairdresser many moons ago. My husband has not been to a barber in over 41 years. We've saved lots of money in that area. I am sure you did fine, "only your hairdresser will know." :-)

Post a Comment