Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

An Unexpected Visitor

An Unexpected Visitor: I was vacuuming my living room this afternoon and as I turn it off, I turn to see the next door neighbor's kid peeing in my front yard! Hey, pee in your own yard, mkay?! One part of me was thinking, "If you gotta go, you gotta go", but at the same time, someone should have been watching him to tell him that that was not appropriate behavior.

BBQ Dinner and Movie: I went to hang out with Meg and Robyn for dinner and a movie. We went to Red Hot and Blue. They seated us in the same booth we had sat in a few months back. The waitress came to get our drink orders. She was the same waitress we had last time, and she recognized us too! After a full dinner, we went to the grocery story to pick up dessert (double stuffed Oreos and ice cream bars) and a DVD movie (Valentine's Day). It was good and something that I would see again, but I probably wouldn't buy the DVD for myself.

Book #3 of 2012: I finished a book called Don't Kill the Birthday Girl: Tales from an Allergic Life. I have to admit that the cover caught my eye while I was browsing in the library. It has a cupcake on the front. Ha ha. The author wrote about her experiences as a person that has some severe food allergies (dairy, beef, soy, eggs, etc.). It was an interesting book because I personally don't have any food allergies so I felt like I learned something.

Now to pick up where I stopped in Catching Fire.

0 comments :

Post a Comment