Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fall-To Layout #194

Back to normal: Suzie left to go back to NYC yesterday morning, so things are (sadly) back to normal here. RJ even started camping out on the dining room table. I have a feeling that he's thinking "Hooray, the house guest is gone. I don't have to be on my best behavior anymore!"

Up early + Etsy order: For some reason, I woke up around 7 AM (usually it's 8 AM on the weekends) and couldn't go back to bed, so I worked on a custom Etsy order that I received recently. I've been waiting for the supplies to get here, and then they did while Suzie was visiting so I couldn't work on the order. I started this last night while watching Transformers: Dark of the Moon and finished up this morning. 50 origami shirt embellishments, 50 origami heart embellishments, 50 origami dress embellishments. Whew!

AC woes, continued:
The weather has taken a turn for the worse, and the temperature has climbed back up to hot. I approved the home warranty people to send over the AC replacement equipment to the heating and cooling people. Once they get the equipment, they'll schedule a date and time to come by and save me!

Spin class: Janice played Justin Bieber's "Baby," which elicited a chuckle from the spinners in the room. Of course, I lipsynced through the whole thing.

Recipe #8 of 2012: I made some chicken parmesan with the help of Julie's recipe. I accidentally browned the chicken too much, but otherwise, it tasted great!

Card: Here's another birthday card that made today using Fall-To Layout #194 as a guide.



Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink in Blackbird
Stamp: Studio G (sentiment)
Paper: American Crafts- Peachy Keen
Punches: Fiskars Upper Crest border punch
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Felt Embellishments: Pebbles Cupcakes
Other: Red Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

0 comments :

Post a Comment