Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Suzie's Visit, Day 2

Today, I took Suzie to work with me to hang out for a little bit before she hopped on the Metro for a school event. Suzie is a children's book author, so today was her "I'm-an-author" day and meet with students and fans and answer questions, hoping to inspire some creativity in kids.

The night before, we were deciding on what to have for dinner tonight. Secretly, I didn't want to cook again, but I didn't want chicken marsala two nights in a row (even though I would totally do that if Suzie was not here). We decided on Indian food. She gave me a list of dishes that she liked and left it up to me to find things that we liked in common and order takeout. I decided on naan, vegetable samosas, butter chicken, and aloo ghobi (cauliflower and potatoes).

We ended the evening with very stuffed bellies and watching Freaky Friday (the Lindsey Lohan version) and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

0 comments :

Post a Comment