Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Just In Lime

Declutter: I went back to my parents' house after spin class this morning to say bye to Julie and to fetch the container of Parmesan cheese that I left in the fridge and my iPhone charger. I was so close to leaving when Mom reminded me that I still had boxes left downstairs. UGH. So close! Fine. Julie and I went to go investigate, armed with a shredder. I found a lot of papers that I no longer needed- notebooks from college chemistry classes, job listings, job applications, my lease for the house that I lived in junior and senior year...it was like a trip down memory lane.

I also found this postcard that summarized what tuition and fees would be for my first year of college (2001-2002). It was absolutely laughable because I checked my school's website tonight and tuition alone has more than doubled since my first year. I don't know how anyone affords school these days. :(

Nail polish: I picked up 2 new Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polishes last week, and I finally got around to trying it out today. It's called Just In Lime. It's kinda out there, huh? When I saw the shade, it reminded me of 2 things: Wicked (the musical) and lime Skittles candy.

0 comments :

Post a Comment