Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Scalloped Birthday Card

How knew that your calves would be sore from jumping rope?

I didn't, but I do now!

How is it possible that with all the crafty supplies that I have, I still wasn't feeling terribly inspired. I looked through some blogs and found some cards that I liked that featured bands of color made from patterned paper. I grabbed a Die Cuts with a View pack of paper and cut out a few strips from scraps.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Prussian Blue, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Fired Brick
Stamps: Stampin' Up- So Many Scallops
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Mango Frost
Pearls: Recollections
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large
Other: Brown Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker, Liquid Pearl in Buttercup

0 comments :

Post a Comment