Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

CPS #270

Family dinner: I was consumed with a conference call this afternoon, so lunch was a no-go. I made a bee-line for the kitchen when I got home and started making some spaghetti. My phone makes the "you have a text message" sound. It's my cousin, asking if I wanted to come over for dinner. I look over at the pot of boiling water. Sure, I could have a second dinner. I'm glad that I went. There was some good sushi served. It really pays off to live close to family!

Card: Here's my take on CPS #270. I wanted to use some Thickers on this card because I thought it's been a while since I've used them. Spelling out "you" ended up not fitting quite right, so I had to made do with just a "u."

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Warm Red. Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Broken China
Paper: American Crafts- Hello Sunshine and Letterbox, My Mind's Eye
Stamp: Hero Arts- Envelope Pattern
Punch: Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch, EK Success Scalloped Circle punch (2 inch)
Brad: American Crafts
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Foliage, Cuttlebug- Flowers
Stickers: American Crafts Foam Thickers in Wonder
Other: Black Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

0 comments :

Post a Comment