Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pink and Silver Nails

At the office: My office roommate has finally come back to the office after some travel and being sick. It was nice to see that she was looking and feeling better.

Running:
Running with Suzie last Friday has inspired me to find my running legs again. The weather was also nice tonight, so I didn't really have a good excuse to skip a workout. I also put new music on my iPhone this morning so that I would have new stuff to jam to in my head while running up and down the hill tonight.

Nails:
I tried out a new Sally Hansen color today (yes, I'm building up quite a collection of Insta-Dri colors, heh), Presto Pink. I think the name should really be Pepto Pink since it kinda reminds me of Pepto Bismol. I was pleasantly surprised how opaque the Silver Sweep color is for the stamping. I can't decide in the stamped image looks like clouds or the start of a camouflage pattern. Base coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Presto Pink. (2 coats). Silver: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Silver Sweep. Bundle Monster plate #222.

0 comments :

Post a Comment