Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Family Dinner and New Nails

Family dinner: My aunt invited me to dinner last night. I had actually heard about the dinner from my cousin and dad beforehand, but it was nice to get an official invitation from the host. It's always nice to see my uncle so happy to have us over to spend time together as a family. With 4 "grown-ups" and 6 of us 2nd generation "kids", you can just imagine how loud the dining room got.

Nails:
My nail polish was kinda chipping so I decided to try a new Sally Hansen Insta-Dri color so that my nails look nicer for an in-person committee meeting TH/FRI. Just by looking at the color, I thought it was going to be more of a rose color, but when I applied it to my nails, it's got more of a brown tone. The color name is appropriately named Expresso.

0 comments :

Post a Comment