Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Julie and I went to see the 10:30 AM showing of Avengers: Age of Ultron.  Overall, I liked the first one more, which was surprising to me because I thought the second movie would be kicking things up a notch.  I just wasn't buying the Black Widow/Hulk relationship or the Hawkeye family/safe house situation.  They seemed just out of place and a strategy to making these characters more down-to-earth (?). The one thing that I did like was the introduction of the Scarlett Witch because she was pretty badass.  I hope she appears in future movies.  I would probably rent the movie on Redbox when it comes out, but I wouldn't buy the movie.

I've been loving the mini blender that I got from Best Buy last week. I should have gotten it a long time ago!

0 comments :

Post a Comment