Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Prepping for Work Travel

I took RJ to my parents' house so they can take care of him while I'm in Indy next week for work.  He didn't waste any time climbing on the counter tops to look for a snack or getting on top of the fridge to look at his minions below.

Mom made spaghetti and meatballs tonight and I needed to get a larger suitcase so those were other reasons to go over to the house.

Mom went to feed Harry outside and RJ got all excited when he heard the kibble. All he thinks about is food!

In other news, I've been having a lot of luck lately selling some of my things on Ebay to clear out some room.  I sold a lot of 6 paperbacks, a hardcover copy of Life of Pi and a lot of 5 workout DVDs. With YouTube and the library, I feel like having these hard copies take up unnecessary space.

0 comments :

Post a Comment