Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

Healthy Oatmeal Recipe

I really enjoy having oatmeal for breakfast because it's filling and easy.  I usually get the instant packets from the grocery store, but they can tend to have a lot of sugar. While I was looking online for some healthy recipes yesterday, I found this one that includes smashed bananas in it and no sugar. I made a batch of it this morning and scooped a portion of it for breakfast and included a scoop of peanut butter. Yum! (I guess I could imagine that it's a smushed oatmeal cookie or something...).

I went to the gym to do some running on the treadmill. I cranked out 2.43 miles in 30 minutes.  Ugh, so close to my current record of 2.45 miles. I came home and eat some more of the oatmeal that I made this morning. In addition to the peanut butter, I threw in some blackberries. Extra yum!

In addition to the run this afternoon, I also cranked out a FitnessBlender workout: Kelli's Superset Total Body Strength Workout: Calorie Torching, Muscle Building, Fat Burning Workout. Lots of deadlifts in this one!

0 comments :

Post a Comment