Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Indianapolis, Day 5

Yay, it's time to go home! It was nice to see the members at the meeting, but I'm ready to go back to my routine. The meeting ended at noon today, so I packed up and waited for some coworkers in the hotel lobby and passed the time by working on some emails. By 1:30, we were in the cab headed to the airport. When we got on the plane, there were about 8 or 9 of us from work, half of us were in rows 8, 9, 10 and 12.  Not like we haven't seen enough of each other already. Finally, a plane ride that wasn't delayed by weather.  I've had enough of those already.

I took the metro to my parents' house and Julie got home around the same time. We caught up over Five Guys cheeseburgers.  I decided to leave RJ at the house since I'd have to come back tomorrow to return the large suitcase. I didn't think he'd mind.  Since I slept a little on the plane, so by the time that I walked through my door, I was feeling quite awake, so I caught up on Southern Charm and unpacked.

It's good to be home!  Next year, Albuquerque.

0 comments :

Post a Comment