Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Indianapolis, Day 2

Oh, I forgot to include this text message from Julie that I got yesterday about RJ.  Apparently he wasn't not being well behaved.  Actually, I take that back.  How's he supposed to know that he wasn't supposed to touch the defrosting fish?  It was out in the open, so that's fair game as far as I'm concerned.

Today was the first day of the meeting.  It didn't start until 1:30, which was great because I had the morning to put my certificate in their frames.  30+ of them.  Good thing that my boss was around to help me.

After the poster session, I went to dinner with a CDC colleague to PF Changs.  We had just eaten some snacks that they put out in the exhibit hall, so we weren't that hungry.  I got some way overpriced dumplings (pish, mine are totally better) and an Asian pear mojito (delicious).

1 comments :

Jen W. said...

I agree - if food is in the open it's totally fair game! Between my house and my mom's house Atticus (my Rhodesian Ridgeback/Doberman mix) has helped himself to defrosting steaks, chicken breast and pork tenderloin. Nothing is safe ...

Post a Comment