Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Bench Press and Dumpling Day!

9:30 AM CrossFit, check! I increased my bench press weight to 65 lbs. Whew! Go me, heh. Then there was a 10 minute AMRAP partner workout where one person did overhead squats while the other person ran 200 m and then you switched.

Coach Mike was funny...in the warm up, he told us to do a hollow hold and then "rock back and forth...like a banana." Wow, that definitely works your abs.

I talked to a potential member who was watching the 10:15 AM class while my sister entered in our stats from class. I launched into a shpeal about how great the classes and trainers were, and also apologized for my sweatiness/stickiness from the workout. He said something to the effect of “You can water flowers, and they are still beautiful.”

What? Oh, you sweet talker, you. When are you coming to class again? Ha ha.

Today is dumpling day! I had the desire to make some. I bought 4 packages of wrappers, and then my sister came over to work on the last package (the price of admission). She worked on drawing her holiday card and I worked on writing mine, all while watching Elf on tv.

0 comments :

Post a Comment