Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Deadlift Day

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! Today was deadlift day and I increased my weight 10 lbs to 125 lbs. And then for time we did a bunch of box jumps (a total of 60 by the time the workout was over) and push presses. Whew! The coaches reminded us about the holiday party tomorrow night. Several of the people said they couldn’t make it because of other parties they were committed to. “I just have too many friends,” quipped the only guy in the class. Hah. Yes, poor youuu.

Arrow mid-season finale was like AHHH!  OMG, if they kill off Felicity, I'm going to FREAK OUT. I am a little uncomfortable with the idea of Oliver proposing to her without telling her about his son, but I guess that makes for a good story line later on.
Pad thai meeting leftovers
Who needs cat toys when you get a free paper bag?

0 comments :

Post a Comment