Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Target Holiday Clearance, Taco Salad and Harry Potter Movie Marathon

Sunday Funday!
  • 8:30 AM spin class, check!
  • Went to Target to see what Christmas goodies were on clearance and came out with some cute fox wrapping paper, chocolate and white chocolate peppermint Boom Chicka Pop.
  • Went grocery shopping and got stuff for taco salads.
And then my productivity took a nose dive with some major deep couch sitting because a Harry Potter movie marathon was on tv.

Well, I should give myself more credit. I did make some progress on this counted cross-stitch project. I had started it once already about 10 years ago, but spilled ink on it and had to trash it. Frustrated with myself, I put the pattern away and have only recently decided to restart the project. I could have made more progress tonight, but I noticed that was using 2 strands of thread this session when it should have been 3 (ugh!), so I had to backtrack. The last time I picked it up with Halloween, but with no work this upcoming week, I'm hoping I can put a dent in it!

0 comments :

Post a Comment