Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Crafty Loot

I decided not to go to CrossFit this morning because I wasn't feeling 100% yet. My goal is to make it to Monday morning's class though! My sister said that the coach said "We're missing a (last name) sister..." Yeah, well, I'm sure you don't want what I have.

I slept in a little and then went to the mall with the intention of only getting lunch. But THEN, I went to Joann's to "walk around" (err...we know how those trips go sometimes...) and came out with all these goodies. The die cutting items were 30% off. The colored pencils were on sale too and I had a coupon for the coloring book, which wasn't on sale. The coloring book and pencils are a Christmas present for a friend, so it's not like all of this was for me! (That's supposed to make me feel better).

Oh, and I got some stamps from the post office for this year's Christmas cards. I spent the rest of the evening working on some anniversary cards that worked placed an order for (40 cards, yay!).

0 comments :

Post a Comment