Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Shopping with Julie and Baking Cookies

Sunday Funday!
  • Survived holiday shopping at the mall with my sister. We spent way too much time at the Lego store. There is some really cool stuff there! I ended up getting a 3-in-1 set plane set for my cousin who is a pilot. I went to Sephora to use the rest of my gift card and I had a $15 off a $50 purchase, and I came away with 2 Sephora cream lip stains, a Marc Jacobs Honey perfume rollerball and a Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara (I'm usually a drugstore girl, but I thought this would be worth a try since I had the coupon and gift card).
  • Baked oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for the office. My boss and I have a presentation tomorrow…so maybe people will pay more attention to the cookies instead of me. Heh.
  • Multi-tasked with watching “While You Were Sleeping” on Netflix. This movie is 20 years old. Wow!
Harry was soaking up some sun at my parents' house.
Christmas ornaments that I bought for my boss.

0 comments :

Post a Comment