Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2015

CrossFit, Sushi and Mission Impossible

9:30 AM CrossFit, check! I increased my ring rows to 21. I was at 13 prior to Thanksgiving, so I’ll take it! The WOD was 3 rounds of the following for time: 25 burpees and 10 power cleans. I did mine at 65 lbs. I'm so glad that we went to the early session because the 10:15 one had over 10 people. There didn't seem to be a lot of room for them to move around!

For the rest of the afternoon I was able to do the following...
  • Crank out ~50 dumplings for the family Christmas Eve dinner. The hard part will be not to eat them myself between now and then.
  • Take a nap. Only to be woken up by the cat to feed him dinner.
  • Go to pick up a movie and a soda on the way to my parents’ house for dinner. It’s their 34th wedding anniversary, and we got sushi. There was a “Someone Nice” Coke Zero which is more accurate, but “Someone Naughty” is much more amusing.
  • Watch Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation with my sister and mom while waiting for the volunteer fire department Santa to drive through the neighborhood (a tradition for the town I’m in). I still get excited when I hear the sirens. It will never get old!

0 comments :

Post a Comment