Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Baby Shower Card

I went to return the movie that I watched last night with my friends (Rio: it was cute and funny, but it wasn't something that I'd buy to watch over and over again) and Just Dance 3 at the local Redbox and I picked up The Black Eyed Peas Experience for Wii. I was a little skeptical because there were mixed review, and I had to agree with some of the negative feedback. Don't get me wrong, I love BEP music, but the graphics of the video game left much to be desired.

I decided to skip out on spin class this morning under the condition that I would go for a run this afternoon. I was able to crank out 4 miles as the sun was going down. It seems like we're getting more daylight these days, which is nice.

I was asked to make a baby shower card for a co-worker. She's expecting a baby boy in March. I hope she can hang on that long. She kinda looks like she's ready to pop! I love how there are different dimensional elements to this card: buttons, rubber duckies, and baker's twine. Glossy Accents definitely helped me out in adhering the chipboard letters and buttons. Because this card will be passed around at the office, I can't risk anything falling off.
Card Specs:
Paper: American Crafts- Botanique
Punches: EK Success Postage Stamp border punch, EK Success (rubber ducky)
Other: We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Fancy Floss in Lemonade
Stickers: Basic Grey Dark Chocolate Chip Chipboard alphabet stickers

Off to watch some Real Housewives. :)

1 comments :

Jen W. said...

Awesome! Love how you incorporated the picture and those duckies are too cute!

Post a Comment