Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday Trigger: Winter Blossoms

It's been a while since I've worked on a Tuesday Trigger challenge, so that was my task for tonight. The inspiration picture looks like it's got some paper pom-poms that you can hang from the ceiling, so I decided to create my own by layering some die cut flowers and stringing them with some baker's twine.
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Chestnut Roan. Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
Stamp: Studio G
Pearl: Recollections
Sizzix- Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Florals
Other: We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Fancy Floss in Cream Soda, Brown Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Oh wow I love that card!! Gorgeous!

http://averyjamesphotography.blogspot.com/

Jen W. said...

Awesome take on the Trigger!

Helen F. said...

Wonderful card, Tina. Love the layered flowers hanging by the twine :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tina! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Post a Comment