Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Temptress

Shopping update: I emailed AllScrapbookSteals on Monday to see if they would be willing to refund me some of the shipping cost because there was a few dollars difference between what I paid and what the postage actually cost for a recent haul. They have not replied to my email yet. I want to hold them to the shipping policy that's on their website.
We have tried to be as exact as possible and will never deliberately charge more that the actual cost of shipping. We do pay close attention to the shipping costs when orders come through and will, on occasion make adjustments (to your favor) if we think the pkg can be shipping a better, cheaper or more efficient way. If this change is significant in terms of cost or time, we will contact you before we make any such changes.
How long should I be waiting for a response from them before I can be legitimately disgruntled?

Nail polish: This is the final nail polish color that I haven't tried from this December haul. I'm not sure if it really goes with my skin tone, but the pink is pretty. Base coat: Revlon in Temptress (#169) (2 coats). Black: OPI Black Onyx. Bundle Monster plate #222.

1 comments :

June K said...

If it were me: if I didn't have a response by Friday I certainly would be legitimately disgruntled. It did take a little while to get your package and it is taking a little while to get a response (I'm hoping you get one) so apparently customer service is not on their priorities list. This company would not be placed on my list of favorites.

I love that pink color with the black. With the black I'm sure it is fine with your skin tone. I think the black makes it fine with many skin tones.

Post a Comment