Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

CPS #251

Crazy happenings: When I was in line at the post office this afternoon, the guy in front of me was telling the post office lady that he was denied a New Year's kiss and how all there are no good girls out there. The good girls that are out there end up corrupted anyway. Yikes. Ok. He turned around and looked at me. If I found him attractive, I would have cracked a joke or something. However, that was not the case and I pretended to be interested in something on the wall and on the floor. Just anything to make me seem preoccupied and avoid the awkward conversation transpiring.

Card:
For today's card I wanted to do something for CPS Sketch #251. All the supplies used in this card are things that I haven't used in a while: the Basic Grey stamp tea stamp set, the paper pack from DCWV, Versamark, embossing powder, and my clay flowers.
Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Stampendous! in white
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Ocean
Stamps: Basic Grey- Cup of Tea
Punch: Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Nana's Kitchen
Clay: Sculpy Clay in Blue Pearl
Other: Red Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

0 comments :

Post a Comment