Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Fall-To Layout #172

RJ: I heard some noise downstairs last night, and I had a gut feeling that the kitty was up to no good. I went downstairs to the kitchen and found that he had knocked down the half-full can of cat food onto the ground and was in the process of chomping it up. I grabbed a paper towel and started to pick up the mess. He gave me a look that said "What? Wait, why are you cleaning it up?! I was okay with eating it off the ground! Nonono, don't clean it up! I was going to eat that!"

Spin class: I went to spin class this morning and at the end of class, Janice (TU night spin instructor) turned around and said, "Oh, Tina. We missed you on Tuesday." Yeah...well, I fell asleep. I felt really bad missing class. I'll be sure to go to her class on Sunday. :(

Card: In tackling Fall-To Layout #172, my goal was to use one of the red card bases that I messed up on last night. While I messed up on one side, I could still use the other side for a project. I cut off the side that was messed up and ran the other side through my Cuttlebug to get the red label below. I also wanted to use some stickers that I found in some of the stuff that I moved over from my parents' house. The ladybug was so cute, so I had to pick it out to use on today's card.
Card Specs:
Cardbase: Recollections
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Broken China
Stamps: Hero Arts- Cling Classic Fabric Design (background), Studio G (sentiment)
Punch: EK Success Circle punch (1 3/8 inch)
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral Doily Motifs, Labels 8

Food: I'm attempting to make falafel tonight. I have the mixture in the fridge to sit and let the flavors jive together. My plan is to cook them up on a skillet later tonight. I hope to have a picture of my successful culinary adventure tomorrow. I also made a batch of hummus using this technique that allows for a smoother version, similar to the kind that you see at the grocery store. My food processor definitely got a work out tonight.

Yep, I like chick peas. Can't you tell?

0 comments :

Post a Comment