Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Crabby Birthday Card

I received a text message from my friend Robyn last night, requesting a Maryland blue crab card with the sentiment "Wishing you a crabby birthday." Ha ha, how cute! I pulled out some blue origami paper and used these instructions to fold the blue crab. I added some "sand" and a paper punched cupcake give the card some context (in case it wasn't clear that it was a blue crab) and match the sentiment.

I went to dinner with my friend from grad school (Jessie). It was really good to catch up with her at Panera because it's been quite a while since I've seen her in person. Seeing her and going to spin class was a great way to end the work day. I needed the energy boost. The slew of conference calls and meetings was starting to get really draining.

2 comments :

Jen W. said...

So cute!! He may be my new favourite origami creature!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

AAAHHHH......cute orgami crab, I got lost at step 8....oh well, sure is a cute idea for a card!!!

Post a Comment