Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

First Snow of 2012

Wow, talk about a case of the Mondays. I didn't wake up feeling 100% and sat in bed to figure out what my options were. I wasn't really feeling the idea of being at work, feeling yucky. I didn't like the idea of calling in sick because I had 3 conference calls that I had to be on (1 that I had to facilitate). I definitely didn't want to bail on them and push them onto someone else's plate. I figured that the best option was to work from home. I was a little sad that I missed out on breakfast meeting leftovers, but who needs the extra calories, right? Not me, that's for sure. Thank goodness for ibuprofen, technology, and a nice understanding boss.

I got an IM from an co-worker who was at the office. "It's snowing!" I didn't event realise it until I got her message. It wasn't sticking to the streets, which was great because I could still go to tonight's spin class. However, there was nice dusting on my car and on the grass. It was really pretty to see it fall outside my window.

RJ was keeping me warm while I was watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills tonight. I don't think he finds them nearly as entertaining as I do.

0 comments :

Post a Comment