Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Great Deals on a Snowy Friday

Hooray, it's Friday! Most of the day was spent doing regular Friday stuff like going to a 9:30 AM spin class and working from home. After being cooped up at the house all day, I decided to venture out to CVS, armed with my coupons. Last week, I bought a bunch of stuff for the house, and since my total came to over $30 of these items, I got a $10 CVS cash card as the weekly ad said that I would. Tonight, I bought 2 bags of gummies, 2 bags of Dove chocolate, and 2 packages of batteries and the grand total came out to $2.65. Mwah ha ha. What a steal. I love coupons.

I then ventured out to the nearby Blockbuster that's closing in February. They reduced their prices again to $6.99 for pre-viewed DVDs. I was on the hunt for Thor and Captain America, but it looks like other customers beat me to it. Instead, I walked away with Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Mission Impossible 3 and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part 1. At least one of those movies will keep me occupied for part of tomorrow since it's snowing outside right now and the icy stuff is expected later on. Oh goodie. :P RJ's already found a new place to settle in- my college hoodie.

2 comments :

Carole said...

I had to comment...I have one of those $10 CVS coupons, too, and I told my boyfriend I was going to use it to get CANDY! Glad I'm not the only one! :-)

Jen W. said...

You really are the bargain queen. And it looks like RJ has the right idea for how to spend a snowy night!

Post a Comment