Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New iPhone Cover

Bad news: I was up very late last night trying to a) update my Ubuntu operating system and b) trying to get iTunes set up. I was able to get item a done, but not item b. I continued to work on item b when I got home from the gym earlier tonight, and I guess it was just not in the cards for me. I'll have to get iTunes set up on my work computer. Or maybe I need to invest in a new computer that doesn't run into as many compatibility problems. Rawr.

Good news: I turned in an assignment that the Big Boss gave me. I think he was happy with the end result. Whoo hoo, gold star for me! ;)

I was kinda mad at myself for not making it to Janice's spin class last night because of falling asleep on the couch. To make it up, I made myself go to the gym after work today. 30 minutes on the elliptical, 20 minutes on the stair master (climbed 80 flights of stairs!), and then a cool down on the treadmill. Yay!

I also took a break from work today to get a case for my iPhone. I went to the Verizon Wireless store and while the guy that helped me was super nice, I wasn't willing to pay $50 for a case. "I'm only saying this because you're female, but we have some pink cases up there." Ha ha. Well, I would have gotten one if you had more reasonable prices. Sorry, dude. I ended picking one up at a random kiosk for $7. It'll do for now. Guess what, it's pink. I know, how shocking.

0 comments :

Post a Comment