Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Crafty Yard Sale

Yard sale finds: I saw a listing on Craigslist this morning for a huge craft yard sale. She advertised lots of crafty goodies like stickers, paints, rubber stamps, wooden letters, etc. I zoomed over there promptly at 9 AM and it looked like other people had seen the listing as well because I was not the first person there. One lady had already snatched up a bunch of the stamps. :P Oh well. The owner had a huge box of stickers and embellishments so I dug through that for a while. I felt it was important to be selective because I only had so much cash on me anyway. Everything (new in package) in the picture was $17 total, but the owner's husband let me get away with it for $15. She had a ton of glitter...too bad I'm not a glitter person. I made this card for a friend and used it as an opportunity to use one of the big Heidi Swapp flowers.

Card Specs:
Cardbase: Recollections
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Dark Peony, Versamark
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Mango Frost
Stamp: Hero Arts- Sending Smiles
Flower: Heidi Swap
Brad: American Crafts
Punch: Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Other: Liquid Pearl in White Opal

Off to hang out with Meg and Robyn tonight...agenda: Hunger Games from Redbox and pizza.

0 comments :

Post a Comment