Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises

Movie: This afternoon, I went to see The Dark Knight Rises with Beth. I would have to say that this one was my favorite out of the Christopher Nolan directed ones, mainly because the others didn't have a female lead kicking some major butt. After the movie, we went to Noodles and Company and went back to her place to hang out with her dog Lily, who was very interested in my food and even the empty container of food.

#smalldogproblems

Budget-friendly tip:
I tried this DIY pore strip tip that I found on Pinterest today. I can't say that it helped clear out my pores but it did leave my skin feeling really smooth and not oily. When I try it the next time, I'll lay it on a little thicker on my face to that I can peel it off easier. I will also be careful to avoid my eyebrows. A few eyebrow hairs came off in the process. Heh.

0 comments :

Post a Comment