Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fall-To Layout #204

Book #5 of 2012: A while ago I watched Brené Brown's two talks on TED Talks: The Power of Vulnerability and Listening to Shame. I thought that these were interesting topics so I Googled her name. Her book called The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are popped up, and I was able to download it from my library to my e-reader. It talked about living life wholeheartedly and offered tidbits on how to do that and squash the mental gremlins that knock down your self esteem. It was a nice quick read.

Card:
Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #204. My circle punches and circle die definitely got a workout!

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal
Stamp: Stampin' Up- Elementary Elegance
Paper: My Mind's Eye- Darling Dear
Punch: EK Success Circle punch (1 3/8 inch), Recollections
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

0 comments :

Post a Comment